lørdag den 27. juni 2015

New species for my list!!!

Good night every body!!!
 Today has been a great ringing day, with a lot of species and a lot of young birds. And after a lot of days, without nothing new, a lot of beautiful and cute birds, but nothing new, today....New specie!!! hahaha, it is a very common bird in Spain, and I think here too, but I have ringed only a few, and it´s my first here in Denmark. My first Stær. :D

Results of today:
- Hvid Vipstjert/ White wagtail 1
- Gærdesanger/ Lesser whitethroat 1
- Tornsanger/ Whitethroat 1
- Munk/ Blackcap 2
- Gransanger/ Chifchaf 1
- Musvit/ Great tit 1
- Grønirisk/ Greenfinch 1
- Tornirisk/ Linnet 3
- Stær/ Common starling 2 :D

Total: 13 new birds + 14 recaptures = 27 birds. Not bad :)

Tomorrow, better, sure :)

Sweet dreams!!!
Lyd :)



Ingen kommentarer: